Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It is going to be a good day today! I just got to get Ana in the shower and it will be. I do not know why she don't like to take a shower? I take 2 and some times 3 a day. I love to be clean! It feels so good to be clean and have clean hair. If she had to she will go for days maybe years with no shower.
Oh I change the channel! Bo is on the VIEW! From American Idol.Lord he looks good. He is a good singer too. I miss watching that show. Big Brother comes on soon. YAY! I love that show too. I been watching Hell Kitchen a little. I just can't get into t.v. at nite. I watch all my soaps in the day and then some. COme nite time I can't find nothing on t.v. Well, Ana been sitting here over an hour and still no shower. I got to get her in the shower. I got to get busy and do something! I want to go to the tanning booth and to the gym. But it looks like no gym today cause the day care is over at 1. and its already after 11. By the time I get her ready its over. I think thats what she is doing wasting time for she don't have to go. She hates to go there. Well, I best make her get in there.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

YAYYYYYYYYY BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!