Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday morning...

All back to normal. Michael at work, Ana at school and I am home cleaning. I am on a break now. I think I did a good job so far. I got me some plastic containers to store clothes in, so I am thinking that is my next job. I need to clean out closets out. Shoooooo And that is a tough job there. I just got so much stuff. No where to put it. I got me a good place that I will put stuff that I will give to Salvation army. GIVE--GIVE! If I don't wear it why keep it? If I lose weight I just have to go shopping for new clothes. Thats all to it. Why keep clothes that I have not wore in years? Well, Back to cleaning. I got to catch up on my laundry! I let it get so out of hand. Now I can't catch up on it. So I am off to see the wizzard. The wonderful Wizzard of Laundry!

No comments: