Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday, friday,friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is here the weekend. No more getting up early. Even though I still do. Sucks! I want to sleep in but can't seem to do so. I stayed busy yesterday. I cleaned my kitchen. I put a Halloween table cloth on my table. I am trying to get in the Fall mood. It sure don't feel like it when it is 90 degrees outside. I thinking it is going to be a lazy day today. It feels like it. It is so better for me to not get on this computer until I get my house work done. Cause once I am on line it is so long house work! See ya, don't want to be ya! I burn the roof of my mouth this morning eatting brown sugar oatmeal. It was toooooo hot. I hate having that feeling in my mouth. Well, I am off to watch the rest of Little House On the Prairie. Love that show!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

I need to do my halloween decos too but i am unmotivated.
Hugsa nd have a great weekend
Love
dianna