Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday

It is almost over. Yay! I mean for today. I am wore out. I cleaned out my closet today and shooo do I have a lot of clothes I don't/ can't wear. Why keep them. I still have so much. My back is hurting me so much. I have to take me a strong pain pill tonite. Make me pass out one. I have so much trouble with my back and hip, plus my shouder. I am sure if I lose it would help. I need to clean Ana closet next. I need some more tubs. It makes it so much easier. Put everything in them! Well, I am off to order some Avon. I looked at the book and I since some stuff I like. I hope everyone has a wonderful sleeping nite. I know I will with the help from a little pill. LOL

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

I need some tubs myself!! but i am wayyyyyyy broke :(
Hugs and have fun cleaning, i might join ya today doing closets but I dunno LOL too many spideys
Love
dianna