Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thursday afternoon....

Oh how I been sick! I hate this! I want to be well again. This past week and last weekend... Shoooooooooo I was fever and throwing up and dizzy. What is wrong with me? Yesterday I went to Krogers and I walked down the coffee isle and I love the smell of coffee (don't like the taste but smells wonderful) I thought I was gonna threw up from the smell of coffee. I don't think I am pregnant. Auntie flow was here a few weeks ago. It was a short one but it was here. Today I feel ok. I have to go see my lawyer and talk to her over my case with Emily. It looks like it is better to volunteer my rights up before they take them away. It i volunteer them up, there is no court/trail thing. I hate to have to bring up all that mess again. Me and Michael is really getting along latly. He did make me mad last weekend, but I am over that. So today *I went to get a ovulation kit. If it is not to late. LOL I don't know why I want to have another kid. I am so scared of going thru that pain again. That is if I can get that away. Well we shall see after this month.

No comments: