Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tuesday

I got my exercise today. I went to Krogers and walked down every isle plus a couple twice. They moved everything around in there. I could not find nothing! It has been the same way for years. Why change it? Oh well At least I got me exercise. Not much going on here. I made 2 pumpkin pies today. Real easy! Just buy the can and milk and eggs and you can't go wrong. LOL And I didn't! Yay! I just not a pie maker. I ate a piece and it was good with whip cream. Yum-Yum. I got a lot of t.v. to watch tonite. Biggest Loser 8-9, Dancing with the Stars 8:30-10, Big Brother 9-10 and I wanted to watch that new show too My name is Earl at 9. I need Tivo. Maybe I can tape one of the shows in Ana room. Thats too much trouble. Why does all the shows have to come on in one nite? And some at the same time. I be going back to channels during commercials. I better go and start dinner. I want to get that done before all these shows come on. :) Have a good busy television Nite!

No comments: