Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Better day..

Yes, It is a better day then yesterday. I was a little afraid to drive any where, but I did it any way. I ran to the Dollar store to get me 2 diet pepsi's ANd I was happy! Happy go Angel, thats's me. :) I went to go see my grandma today in the Nursing home, she is not doing to good. It was good to see her. I also seen my Cousin, it is sad that Ana and her never met. I just not close to my family like others. I wish I was. Oh well. Better luck next time, when I am around. I finally got a hold of Emily. I talk to her for 55 minutes on my cell phone. It was so nice to hear from her. I mailed her a good box today too. My first. I usally wait till I see her to give her stuff. But it looks like I wont see her for a long time :'( I guess I am giving my parent rights up for her. I don't think she ever get to come home. She'll be 18 and she will be able to do what she wants too. Maybe then she will get to come home. Oh well.Don't want to think about it. Time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enough with Copyright
In other words, copyright issues are something I have to deal with daily, if not more often, and sometimes with potentially serious consequences.
www.palgold.com Online auction with free listings and no picture hosting fees, selling watches, jewelry and many other great products. Set up your own store and shop till you drop, get all this and more at www.palgold.com