Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday afternoon......

Well, I was so sick last nite. I ate too much yesterday. Then after I ate dinner I went to lay down to watch all my nite shows. American Idol, Dancing with the stars, Skating with the stars. Boy is the Drew great on the Dancing with the stars. At first I did not care much for him. But last nite he did so good! Man, he was HOTT! I got a lot of work to do today. My new sofa is coming tomorrow and my hubby and brother-law is coming home to move the entertainment center, and the fish tank. Lord, this house is so small. I need room. I don't think it is gonna fit where I am gonna put the entertainment center. I can't wait to get a new house. I want a basement. We want to get a pool table for it and a big screen t.v. I guess my new sofa will go there. Then maybe not. IT is soooooooooooo nice. It is gonna be the nicest sofa I ever had in my life. I had a lot of sofa given to me. I even bought one, years and years ago. But it was a cheap one. Only $500 for a sofa and a loveseat. Shoot I am paying about $1000. For just a sofa. AM I LOSING IT? I hope not. Well, I best get a moving and clean. Oh how much fun for me.

No comments: