Wednesday, February 22, 2006

OMG!!!!

It has been a long time since I last wrote in here. Shoooooooooo! Last time was in November. It is The end of Feb. A lot has happen since then. I am still in this house. We plan on moving this year! YAY! I can't wait. Well, Where shall I begin? Let's see. I have closed a chapter in my book. I signed my rights away over for my older daughter. I am so sorry. I was having so much trouble with her and she was not at home for almost 3 years. They had to move her far away, cause even the state was having trouble with her too. Now she is 3 hours away from me. I don't get to see her much and it is probably the best thing for her. Even though I love her, I just could not handle all the running away and lying. She was gonna get killed here. She hung around the wrong people. She is almost 17 and will be able to come home when she turns 18. That's not too long. She is happy where she is too. SO that is good. I want to move fast for I don't have the same problem with my youngest. She is a total different kid. She is so lovable and honest. She loves me so much. She is a mommy's girl. She has to have her mommy! Ok so end of that part of my chapter in my book. I open another one. I am Pregnant. I am 8 weeks. I was very shocked when I found out. We been trying for years, and nothing. I went to the Dr and they said it is probably all this weight I have gain in a short time and the stress why I could not get that away. So I let it go. And I never started feb.1 and I was like something was wrong. I was cramping and my boobs was sooooooooooooooo freakin sore. I could not be touched there. So I took a test and it looked positive and I still could not believe it. So I went to one of those women first things. And did a test and they said too it is positive. I still in shock! So the next day I went to this other place to have a ultra sound and it too said positive. I could not believe it. I never got to lose my weight! I was planning to have a lab-band operation in June when I got my insurance. OMG. That means I will gain more weight! I am so big now. I am miserable, now. If I gain any weight I will die. At least that's what I think. So I am trying not to gain any.
Thats my new chapter. I will get back to writing in here. My journal to Pregnant and my life.

No comments: