Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesday afternoon...........

I have turn into a LAZY bum. I am taking naps and staying on the computer for hours. I don't get much done around the house. I took a nap already today and now I am thinking of another one. Am I CRAZY? I go for my Ultra sound tomorrow. I hope all is ok. I know this baby is making me soooooooooooo sick. It must be a girl. I was sick like this with Ana. Somedays I can not drink my diet pepsi's that I love so much. The dark Liquid. Yuck. I am thinking about it now and making me sick already. I am no a sprite girl. But I have been drinking more of them in my life that I have ever drunk. Some times I can't even drink at all. I be so thirsty! The thought of something in my throat makes me nausea. Well, enough of that talk. I am going to get up and go lay down I feel it coming again...................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE PREGNANT I KNOW THIS IS WHAT U HAVE WANTED FOR A VERY LONG TIME. YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND AND CAN COME TO ME ANYTIME YOU NEED SOMETHING NEVER BE AFRAID TO ASK.LOVE YOU JUST LIKE IF U WERE MY SISTER. SHERI

A Flowered Purse said...

girl you shouldnt be drinking those diet pepsis womanly, the artificial sweetner isn't good for the baby!
hugs n love
dianna