Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thursday afternoon........

Well, I am feeling so good today. Yay! I am so happy! At least I got to get some work done today. Lord I been sick for dayssssssssssss. I went yesterday for my 2nd. Ultra sound. Michael went with me. We got to hear the heartbeat, on the ultra sound. It was beating fast. Maybe that is a sign it is a boy. It is amazing how big he got since my 1st ultra sound. It almost looks like a baby now. LOL I was glad Michael went with me. I like to see how he reacts, about stuff like that. He thought it was neat to hear the baby and see him/she too. I wish I had a scanner to post a picture of him. The progress of the baby. Well, I best get a moving some more while I can. LOL Who knows when the baby will get sick again. I am just soooooooooooooooooooo Happy that I am fine today.

No comments: