Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday noon..............

I got so much to do and so little time to do it. Yeah right. As long as I am sitting here on the computer I will not get nothing done. Mondays are rough! Cause I am gone on the weekend and do nothing. It is like my day off almost. Sunday, we went for a drive a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG one. It was nice to see different stuff. Country stuff, like animals, farms, deer dead on the side of the rode with guts hanging out. That one was not nice but, it was nice to be out of Louisville.
I always thought I like to live on a farm. But the smell might brother me now. I can't even feed the dogs now. Well, I am going to get busy. I need a maid! I think I rather take a nap. Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

where did you go angel wangel??????????
hugs and love
dianna

Angel said...

I went to Bardstown Ky. Looking for Sheri. She wasn't there, but up here visiting her parents. LOL