Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday

I had to go to doctor yesterday. Lord what a day. I was gone until 3 p.m. I left before 8:30a.m. Why did I have to go to a Dr kind of far? Lord I almost had 2 bad accidents! That is my worst fear. Well, Why it took so long was the Dr could not find the baby heartbeat. So he schule a Ultra sound at a different place, farther away! In a area where it is so busy and a lot of traffic. I had to walk miles from the building. It felt like it.:) the ultra sound was ok. They seen the baby and lord he or she is very active! He was doing flips and steching his legs and arms. In one picture it looks like he is waving to me. That made me feel better. Just to see him move! IT was amazing. I am happy now. Just wish to get over my sickness. After I ate yesterday, I have been so sick and still sick today. HELP ME, Lord! I miss feeling good and able to eat.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

hope you feel better soon angel!
stay away from Dicky fish LOL
even though it sounds good to me :)
Hugs nlove
dianna