Friday, March 17, 2006

friday evening.............

I took a 3 hour nap and now i am feeling bad. I think I am depress! I can only drink Water and choc. milk. Thats all. THat make anyone depress! Plus that 3 hour nap. I missed my soaps. Oh well, I have not did nothing today. Not lift a finger to do anything. Just to make my choc. milk. LOL I drunk a Yoo-hoo too. I love those drinks. I don't even think I can drink white milk again. Maybe this baby will be black, from all the choc. I been drinking. LOL I know he or she will be brown sugar. He will have that Mexican blood in him or her. Ana is not dark. She is darker then me. She don't burn in the sun just gets tan. She will love that when she gets older. Oh the summer will be here soon and I have no plans. Last year I joined the Y. that was fun. Not sure if I do that this year. Who wants to see this big ol' belly in the water? Man, my boobs are itching me to death. They need to get bigger. lol Lord thank god this day is almost over. I hope tomorrow is better. I will not take a nap tomorrow! Maybe i need to go out and stay out! Where could I go?

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

hope you are feeling better angel olea!!
hugs and enjoy that chocolate milky milky
Love
dianna