Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday..........

Have you ever wait on the mail man? When you wait on him he runs late. Any other day he is here early. I am waiting to see if i get my insurance cards. I got to go to doctor tomorrow. So if I do not get them I will not go to dr. I am almost 11 weeks and still I no go yet to dr. Lord. I best get myself to a clinic then. I hate going there too. You sit and wait and wait and wait, oh and sit somemore. I need to get my butt up from this computer and do some work. I should go exercise. All I do is exercise my fingers, LOL. I should have some skinney fingers then. Well, I am gonna sit here and wait some more on that late mail man. Maybe he already came and I did not see him pass. Oh Lord! Let me check! Nope! Not here yet. I hope your mail man comes on time today!

No comments: