Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday morning.........

It is almost St. Patty's day, so I'll write in green. There is so many different colors of green. I am not much of a green person. I don't think I look good in green. Oh well. I don't have to wear it. Not much going on here. I finally got a baby doctor appointment. It is for next wed. I am scared. IT is my first time there. I hope I like them. I hope they don't say much about my weight! If they do I be happy! Hey I know I need to lose! Why remind me? Well, I guess I have cravings now. I been craving Choc. Milk a lot. I been drinking so much. Sat. I drunk 3 or 4 tall glasses full. Yummy. I had to run to the store this morning to get me some more milk for I can make it. Michael has been real sweet with me. I wonder what happen? LOL He offers to get me things, when I am in bed or sitting down. He offered yesterday to wash some dishes for me 'cause of they may smell. I still get sick over smells! Lord I be so glad when this spell finish. I am hoping for 2 more weeks, maybe. Well, it is almost my daily nap time. I hope all has a green day..............

No comments: