Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wed. Noon

Oh boy my nausea is back. I was doing ok for a few days. But it is back! The worst part is throwing up and nothing coming out but a little water. Now my throat and insides are sore. I feel awful. I gonna go lay down for a short nap. It is my time everyday for a nap. I use to not take them. This baby is making me so tired. It is hard work being pregnant! LOL Wonder when I crave food? Shoot I can't even eat food to crave it? Lord. It is a lazy, gonna rain day. You know every day is that a way to me. LAZY! Well, I hear my bed a calling my name. I hope all have a good American Idol and Biggest loser day. I can't believe they are both on at the same time. I have to watch Biggest loser. I need a TiVo to tape American Idol. I will miss my Baby, Ace. Good lucky honey bunny. You got my vote.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

feel better angel! YAY AI night!!
Love ya
Dizie