Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sat. Afternoon............

Ok. The sickness is back! OMG! I hate it. I want to get rid of it. HOW? I was sick last night. I felt like food was stuck in my throat and would not go down. I would have felt better if I did throw up. But I didn't. I ate the last time of 3 in the afternoon yesterday, and it is going on after 1 in the afternoon today. No food or drink. I am soooooooooooo thirsty! I am nausea today. Just don't feel good at all. Give me HELP! Top it all off. I been laying in my bed all day so far. Well, my little 11.5 pound dog took a run and jump on my stomach. OMG! I was in pain. I cried too. Just a few minutes before that happen, I was like feeling better. Then wham! It happen and my bad feelings plus more is back. I love to EAT! I just can't. I pray I am not gonna be sick the whole 9 months. I am getting close to 3 months now. Just let the time fly by me. Only one good thing is I wont gain no weight or little with this baby, if I stay this sick. Who knows maybe I'll lose too. Well, I am gonna go back to my bed. Here I come bed...........................

No comments: