Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thurs......

I had to go to Lexington today to see my one daughter Emily. I have not seen her in a year I think. It has been a long time. I was glad to see her. Even though I get to see her she still takes all my money. LOL I did not get to spend long with her. Not even 2 hours. I wish I had more time with her. I really did not get to talk either. I am too busy driving and have no clue where I am to talk. It is a busy place there. VERY! I went by the U of Kentucky school. OMG it is big. Really big! Nice! But too big for me. No wonder they have a good team. It is a good school! Well, I am gonna go lay down I got a really bad headache. Calgon take me away...........

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

Glad you are safe angel, hope your headache goes away soon
Love
dianna