Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wed. Morning............

OMG! I am burping up something and it taste like White Castles. I have not had those in months. Oh why me? Makes me wanta get sick. I can't even chew some gum. I can put it in my month for a few seconds and have to hurry and throw it out fast or I am gonna throw-up. I came close a few times while out. That won't be a pretty site. While driving. It is tax time here. Finally Michael got his 10-99's yesterday. Lord, I hate this time of the year. We have to pay in. It looks bad this year too. His 10-99's say he got paid a lot of money! But really he did not. He gets the check and then divides it into his crew. Not getting paid anymore then his partners. I wish he did get paid that much a year. IT would be nice. I could have a good ol' time! LOL He got 3 10-99's this year. Lord more money to pay! One of them has he made way over 100, thousand dollars. That's a lot of taxes to have to pay. He don't claim it all. But lord if he did. Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Lot of money to have to pay back. Well, it is time to get off and go work! I feel like doing something...............................................................................A NAP!

No comments: