Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday morning..............

Well, it is coming the weekend. It is back to cold. It has been so nice these past few days. Felt like Spring. I did not get to enjoy it to much. I was sick. Yesterday, I did feel good. Until the nite time. I threw up big time. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!! Ever time I eat I get sick. What is this the Baby does not like FOOD? What am I gonna eat? Grass? Weed? Oh makes me sick just thinking of it. I plan on going out today. I just hope I feel up to it. There is no school today here. I ate boiled eggs this morning. Please god do not let me throw those up. I will never eat a egg again in my life, if I do. I wonder what we are going to do this weekend? Probably nothing, just too cold. I know spring is around the corner someday. I will have to spring clean then. I usually get energy around then. So I hope it is soon. Well, I best get my day a rolling with a shower. Have a great weekend to all!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: