Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday afternoon.....

I just took a 2 hour nap and I am still ready for another one. Lord. I got so much stuff to do. I got to make Fresh chix soup today. I got to cut the freakin' bird up. I hate doing that. We was going to have it yesterday. But I was hungry when we was out shopping. I told Michael that I will buy our food out. We had my fav. Mexican. Almost did not have it. He wanted Chinese buffet. I was likeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, (to myself) I do not want to buy that. LOL I do not like Chinese food. Lucky they have fried stuff there that I eat. Chix fingers, corn nuggets. Stuff like that. I do love there sugar rolls. They almost taste like biscuits that u fry and put sugar on them. They are to die for! I always have to have my big share of them. Oh well, sitting here and typing in this blog is not going to get my work done. I need to put some speed in my butt. I may write more later. Have a good sunshine day.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

I hatee chinese bluch! GMTA
Hugs and hope you have a great sick free weekend!
Love
dianna