Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday.......

It is the start of a new week. Oh boy how much fun! I go to the baby doctor Wed. I am trying not to think about it. I just know I need to shave tomorrow places that I have not shave in a long time........LOL Can't go to Dr and be hairy. I am not feeling good this morning. I feel throwing up in my near future. I ate a few saltine crackers this morning. Who was the one thought of that? It don't work! Well, on me it don't. I still feel Nausea. And feel more close to it now after eating those crackers. Well, I hope all has a good Monday. Enjoy yourself. I be here being sick................

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

shoooooooo have fun shavin your business and i can't wait to see you!
hope you feel better real soon.
Ice chips worked on my nausea
Love
di

A Flowered Purse said...

girl you need to blog moreeeeeeeee
Love
dianna