Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday afternoon

I am so Happy I went to the gym and got that over with. I been 3 times this week. I wanted to go 5 times but since I got my tooth pulled I had to take it easy. It is so nasty outside. We got a lot of rain yesterday. My poor flowers are hung over from all that drinking. lol I went today and open a x-mas account at the bank. I am going to start saving for x-mas. i always stress over it every holiday! Well, this year is going to be different. I hope to save!!!! If we could save $50.00 a month or more. That will be good. I love money to much! I am watching Days of our lives , and trying to write at the same time. It is getting good. I love this soap and Passions and General Hospital.Thats what I have to watch Monday-Friday. Oh the mail man is here. I need to go get me bills. So much fun! lol :)

No comments: