Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tuesday

Hello all! I had a good day yesterday on my diet. I feel so motivated! I don't know how but I do. I haven't hardly ate in the past few days. Maybe its the prozac that I am taking now. I hope it stays. I feel like I lost too. Thats the good thing about it. I went to gym yesterday and planning to go again in a little bit. I am determine to lose this. I am going to try this week to go to gym 5 days. School is almost out and not sure what I am going to do with Ana when I go to gym. She is not crazy about the day care there. So that my stop me from going. I got to do this for me and no one else. It is America Idol nite. YAY! i love that show. Its almost over then I have nothing to watch on t.v. at nite. :( I need to clean before I go to the gym. Later!

No comments: