Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday morning

Hello all! It is Monday and I got alot to do. So why am I writing when I got alot to do? Humm..........A good question. I am starting a diet today and I am going to get skinney like it or not. lol I am going to the gym more then I ever had. So I guess that be 2 times a week. lol I was reading a mag. of the biggest loser show and they exercise at least up to 5 hours a day. Lord, that means no computer, no eating, no naps, no fun at all!! No wonder they lost so much in those weeks. I would lose too( I would lose my life 'cause that will kill me)lol. I just got to stay busy. I am going to join a group tonite called TOPS. I hope it helps. I am not sure what diet I am going on. I think WW. They say thats the best diet to do. I tried and tried. If I can just get motivation I can do it. Summer is coming and I want to be able to wear shorts and tank tops. And a whole lot less. lol In my dreams! Well, I am off to go do all my work that I got to do.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

omg 5 hrs would freakin do me in LOL wowsers thats ALOT!!!!!! big hugs n good luck
Love
di