Monday, May 23, 2005

Monday

It's done and over with I went to the gym today! YAY! I am getting good at this. But loseing I am not gettting good at. I haven't hardly ate since I got my tooth pulled and I am not losing any weight. There has to be a problem. I wish to know.
I am so ready to move. I hate neighbors. I got trash on both sides! If we did find a house, We probally could not sell this one. Who would want to live here between this? I have kids allday crossing my yard. Back and forward. When my mom lived here they had a path with no grass from them. I want to put up a fence. My mom had one up and one side fell cause they like to drink on one side and hit things. The other side is only half up and it is rotton out and old. I just can't wait until summer gets here and they drive me more crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

aw i am sorry angel neighbors truly suck at times! i hope you move super quickly and give me pinto LOL
love
di