Thursday, May 19, 2005

Thursday morning..........

I went to the dentist yesterday.YAY! Finally! Well, not so good. They pulled my tooth. It was in the back. But still. I was taking me pain pills yesterday. I felt silly! :) I think i may take some more today. lol I never did drugs. But shoot when you don't feel pain and you feel silly after been depress for a long time. Nah! I am not a druggie. I have a hard time taking me prozac. I don't smoke and don't drink. I am a loner. A home body. Don't do much. Shoot I been so lazy can't clean my house. I don't have any energy. I was planing to go to the gym for 5 days this week. But since I got my tooth pulled forget that. I need to take it easy. Well thats my excuss! lol I am still trying to watch what I eat. And not eating to much. I ate cheese and crackers today, so far. I think I am going to go take me a nap. I am getting sleepy......

No comments: