Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sunday almost over...

Hello! It is Sunday. Not much going on here. I been dieting all last week. Lord I been starvin'. I been on those fad diets. I want to lose this weight fast. I know it took me longer to gain it, it wasn't over night. I went to the gym 3 times last week plus exercise 3 time at home. YAY!!! I hop i can do the same thing again this week. I was so proud of ME! It will be summer soon and I want to be able to wear shorts. I need to be working on a tan too. We worked out in the yard today. I cut the front grass and worked a little in my flowers. This week is Derby here. Nothing exciting. I never even been to the race track on Derby or the Oaks. I just know a whole bunch of people like to come here to see all that stuff even movie stars. I use to love working on those days to make lots of money at the Hotel where I worked at. People from everywhere came down. i just stay at home and watch it on t.v. I been haveing a real bad tooth ach. I have no insurance so so much for that. I have to go to the Clinic. Yuck! I hate going there. Why couldn't I have a good job and have insurance on me. Why do I get depress too? Well, I am going to go and take me another shower for the day. I think I sweated while cuting the grass.

No comments: