Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Boring day...

today is pay day and I have no where to go to. What a boring life! I did go get my lottery cash. I had $23 in wining tickets. I bought $8 more and won nothing. I wish to have a friend! LOL I just want to do something, I don't know what? I lead a boring life. I should be home cleaning. My house will be on the market real soon. No telling when someone will show up to look at. Lord I got to much stuff too. I need to get a storage unit to put some stuff in. I could pack a little. I got 2 boxes yesterday at Save-a-lot. I hate to spend extra money when I got a big garage out there to put things in. I guess that's why it is full now. LOL I am sitting here watching Regis and Kelly. Tom Cruise is on there. I do not care that much for him. Why is everyone so HOT for him? I just wish I had his money$$$$$$. He owes 4 planes. Must be nice. You could go anywhere you want to at that moment. Humm He just said he worked here in Kentucky at an ice cream place. I did not know. I wonder if he was born here. You learn something new everyday. LOL I just learn the not so interesting stuff. I had the septic guy come yesterday and lord you talk about smelling!OMG! What a smell. I hope it helps. The guy behind us has almost a little pond in his backyard from our septic overflowing. I was lucky he did not call on us. It has been doing that a long time too! We need to get hook up on sewers. But my gosh it cost $1000 to have someone to put it in, Plus almost $7000 to the MSD for all the work they did to put it in the street. How can anyone afford that? Well, I think I need to find something to do.Where should I start? Have a good sunny day here in Kentucky!

No comments: