Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday morning....

OMG! I had worked my butt off this past 3 days. Michael did not work yesterday for the boycott of immigrant's. He did work at home. We did so much in the 3 days! We clean the garage a little. Took a load to Salvation Army. Threw away some stuff, move some stuff. I seen there is money to be made out there. I just got to make it! LOl I am going to plan on having a yard sale after Derby. THe lady next door is driving me crazy. I live by both crazy people! One on each side of me. I can not throw nothing away the lady next door wants it. And if you give to her you have to see it in her yard for months to a year. She has 2 kitchen sinks in her back yard. Why? What causes a person to have 2 sinks in their back yard? Oh well. Who knows why? She just makes me so mad too. We was working in the garage and she had to put her nose in it too. She can't hardly stand up, she walks with a cane. She told me that me and her can work out there while Michael is working. HOW? I can't lift those heavy boxes, she can't stand? What a crazy lady too. She also told me she wanted some table out there and I told her that it was old and then she tried to tell me no it is not! I ask my Aunt and she rem. It of my mom's and YES it is old! What is she trying to do to me? She told me to let her see what I am selling before I sell it. OMG! Am I able to have a yard sell now? If it was not too much trouble I would have it at a friends house. We shall see in a few more weeks... Yard sale or no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
Very nice site.
air travel video [URL=http://air-travel.obyh.info/]air travel[/URL] online http://air-travel.obyh.info/ air travel news
Bye