Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I am so ready......

To know what I am going to have. I can't wait no more. I go tomorrow at 10:30. I want to know for I can start buying stuff. But then where would I put it? I really can't get too much until we move. The realtor called and we are going to have an OPEN HOUSE on June 4th. OMG! I have to really clean and clean. I am hoping to have a yard sale Sat. And have Michael paint and lay floor down in kitchen/laundry room.Keep your fingers cross that he does it. And I can have a good yard sale and sell out of everything! I hope I feel good that day to have one. I need to put an ad in the paper. I am just waiting to see if it is going to rain first. I should be going through the house to see what I have in here to sell. I am sure a lot! Well, I need to go and do some stuff around here. It is almost time to go get Ana at school. I got Tivo today and I can record my General Hospital while I go get Ana. She got fired the other day from her safety job. All the kids that did it after school did. They said they was making their foot out when holding the door to make the other kids trip. I am sure my Ana did not do that. I just HATE that school anymore. Emily went thru there and really did not have no problems. Well I did with one teacher. She was cussing at the kids and my mom turned her in. This is an elementary school with little kids. Do Not talk like that to kids. I don't talk like that at home! I'll be glad for Ana to go to a different school.I hope soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»