Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday

Well, it is the first day of Summer break for my daughter Ana. So far so good. We stayed at home. I was going out this morning, but she never got in the shower. She hates taking them. I have to make her. If she could the whole summer she will no take a shower at all. That would be a stinking little girl. Not much going on over here. I have been having these long naps. Why do I take them? I guess when the baby comes I will not be able to take any at all. I am sitting here waiting on my Hubby to come home and hope he will bring some Ice. His brother is leaving tomorrow to go back home. I bet my Hubby will miss him. I wish Michael would find another job. He took his shoes off yesterday and a part of if was swollen bad. It was almost like a vein swollen. It looked bad. He broke his ankles about 8 years ago. He is a good guy sometimes. I really have not been able to talk to him lately. I been too busy with my American Idol and other shows that are ending. I got Lost TiVo, I have to watch that. I did see the last few minutes of it. But need to watch all of it. To see what is going on. It has been a boring day today. I did try to clean a little. It sure is hot here. I got the 2 air conditions in the bedrooms cleaned out and ready to use tonight. I was sweating hard last nite. And doing nothing but laying there sleeping. I hate to wake up full of sweat! YUCK! There was no action there to be sweaty. LOL Well, I hope all is well! I am hoping to get the new floor down in the kitchen this weekend. Have a good one.