Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's day...

What a one already. Yesterday was a bad day for me. I was so depress and today is starting that again. My hubby acts like a little kid and I can not stand that at all! He and Ana were fighting. I feel so sorry for Ana. WHat a dad! He just makes me so mad sometimes. HE was playing with her but to me it sound more like fighting. Ana don't like that I am sure. We was going out to take me somewhere to eat. I just decide I am not going no where. I will just stay in and be even more DEPRESS! WHy have a mother's day when we all can not get along. FORGET IT! I have enough to worry about and don't need all this too. I am so ready to call it quits! I feel that no one worries here like me. I should not even sell this house and just stay here and be depress and hopless. The questions of "What if?" comes to me and I hate them. Why I have to be so negitive? Life SUCKS! Or is it just mine? I have no one. I miss my mom! It is so freaking crazy! How life is... Your born, you suffer, you die. That is the end. Why do some lifes suffer then others? DOes God think we can handle it? I know I can't! I feel so bad I have no parents. I don't really have a family that I am close too. Heck, friends where are they when you need someone? I am so freaking shy, I can't meet people. I do not talk unless you get to know me then I will talk. Why did god make me like this?I got secerts that is killing my soul. I just keep everything inside of me. It is killing me. I do not need any stress being that I am pregnant. Does Michael care? Does anyone care? I am sure not. Ana is so close to me. I feel I can not get close to her. There is getting a distance there. I am always busy for her or do not feel good to be around her or so freaking depress! SHe goes to the arthritis dr soon. I am so scared that she has that. What if?

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

Aw angel that made me so sad. I am always here if you need me, you just don't ever wanna meet up with me :( You gotta get out of the house and start living your life. I deal with the anxiety and stress also, but I don't let it control me anymore. When its your turn to die and God calls you home, you will go no matter if you are in your house or out in a car somewhere. Call me, come see me, Ill meet you out somewhere and we can hang out and talk. I don't ask you much anymore cause you always tell me noooooooooooooooo shoooooooooooooooo
Love you lots and have a great Mothers Day
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»