Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday..Tuesday..Tuesday..

My house is clean and the realtor came to take pictures. She told me she plans is to sell this house in May or June. That is the biggest time to buy houses! That means This month! OMG! The work that needs to be done. I got to get in that Garage and get rid of some stuff. So much work and little time! But hey my house is clean! But for how long? We shall see about that. I am so shocked on how this house looks so good. The outside of it. I wish I took before and after pictures. The new grass growing! It is beautiful! I got all the flower beds with plants and mulch. Michael said we will fix up this house and I will not want to move. Yeah Right! LOL But I do have to say it is looking good then what it was. Thank you Mr. Michael. My hubby, He is a HARD worker!

No comments: