Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday...

why do I have to take a nap almost everyday? After my naps I feel worse then I do before I lay down. What is a girl to do? I know I need my rest, cause when this baby comes there is no rest for the mommie. Will I be able to do it? I hope so. It is all new to me again. It is like starting over. How do you do it? WHat to do? I hope it comes back to me. Maybe it is like riding a bike. LOL It is coming up the Derby in a few days. I have never been to the track on Derby. I am sure it is crazy there. All those people. All those drunk people! I miss working at Holiday Inn at this time. I made good money during those days. The people you meet that comes every year. Heck I even seen and met Wayne Lucas the famous horse trainer. Man did he smell so good! I remember taking a basket of flowers to his room when he was not there and just going in there and getting a big smell of his room. I did not take nothing! I am not like that. Just going in there and his great smell. Everyone knew I loved him! He sure looked good too. I took room service to him all the time. He did make me mad one time and that was the end of our romance. LOL Well mine. We was so busy that day and it took a little longer then said. When I finally got it there he fussed at me about the whole hotel and rest. I was like so sorry then. It made tears in my eyes then. After that He was not so hot no more to me. But hey he is still famous! I was still glad to meet him and touch him. Oh yeah and smell him too. LOL

No comments: