Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday afternoon....

OH MY GOD! I hate IRS. Why are they so crazy? My taxes got screwed up 5 years ago and they said they have never got a copy of it as I send it to them 5 times already. I even went to the IRS here and they send it in 2 times. I just want to scream at them! YELL!!!!!!! As I was getting off the phone they asked me what bank do I bank at? OMG! Are they going to take my money that I got saved in there? I am so nervous now. Should I go get it all out? Why are they messing with us? They are the one that screwed up the taxes. I did not owe anything that year. I was going to get a refund. Now they say we owe over 41 thousand dollars. Do we even make that much a year? Every year they take our refund and put it toward the money we owe(but we don't owe) So what now? I am so sick of it. WHY ME? Why? I am trying to buy a house and sell this one. Will they end up taking what I get for this house and pay back those freakin taxes? That we don't owe?

No comments: