Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday, a better day.....

I sure feel better! I just don't know what happen to me the past few days. I guess this pregnant hormones are driving me crazy. I just cried and cried. I did go out after all. We went to Red Lobster. We had to wait so long and had bad service, but it was ok. Then went to super walmart and to a park. We was at red lobster for over 2 1/2 hours. What a mess! I have been trying to catch up on laundry today. I need to clean too. I have a funny feeling that the Realtor will call this week and will have someone to look at the house. It need a good cleaning again. I am hoping Michael will paint and lay new kitchen floor down this weekend. I am going to try to have my yard sale too. If it don't rain. It has been raining a lot. It is kind of cool too. I don't care I like it! Hope all has a good day!

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

Glad your day got better angel!
I hate waiting at restaurants, i always get so hungry smelling the food!
Hugs and love ya
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»