Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday.

Happy Easter! Did the Easter Bunny come to see ya? Oh my allergies are really bothering me. I have sneezed almost 100 times already this morning. My eyes are itchy and dry now. I do not know what I can take for it. I go to the doctor Wed. My second time to Baby Dr. I need to ask him what I can do about my feet. The get so swollen and hurt. I know he is gonna say stay off of the salt. But really I don't think I eat too much salty thing. I hope I don't have to ever stay in the bed and not get up. That be soooooooooooo boring for me. I am having Easter dinner for us 3. If I had a bigger place I would invite some people over to eat. Next Year! When I have that big house! I sure hope so! We go Tuesday for the loan and see how much we are gonna get. I am so READY! We found out yesterday that the Crazy neighbors was ran into our fence and bent it in a place. I am so PISSED off at them. And then another thing she did. We have a old pine tree back (almost in corner) in the yard and she trimmed some of it. And then threw it in our yard for us to pick up and get rid of. That is the second time she has done that. She trimmed the trees on the side of house too and threw them in our yard. They was not even bothering her. Why trim my own trees? So I have had it. What do I do, but move! They are gonna run into my house one night while we are all sleeping. They are drunks and crazys!

No comments: