Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Visitation day.........

My grandma sure look so different. She did not look herself at all. She had make up on. I don't think I even seen her with make up on. She looked so young laying there. I got to meet one of my half brothers. I don't think I every seen him before. How sad! He was with another brother that I did know a little. My mom had four boys from another man before my dad. They stayed with their dad. I never got to know them. Well, the brother I meet tonight, Jimmy Pat, he said that we need to stay in touch. He said he is gonna mail me cards and letters. Let's just wait and see. After they left, Michael (my hubby) said That he can see in me that I wish that I was closer to them. They remind me of my Mom so much. Made me cry. Thinking of her. I sure miss her! I feel like I have no one. No family! I am not close to any of them. There was so many people there and I did not know them, or have not seen them in many many many years. I feel like a orphan sometimes. NO MOM! NO DAD! I was the only child between my mom and dad. I am Happy that I have Ana and Michael. I guess I depend on him too much! I break down and cry too much too with him. I can't tell him nothing, that important! It has been a long day today. I went there at 1 til 8. My feet are swollen and I am wore out. I got to go back in the morning at 10. I am going to keep Ana home to go with me. I picked her up today from school early for she can go too. She was bored there. But she loves to be with her mommy. That's me!

No comments: