Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday evening.........

I am so full! I just ate a sloppy Joe and chips. I can't eat too much now being pregnant or I get sick.I feel a sickness a coming soon. Rain here today and yesterday. We sure are getting a lot of rain lately. I am ok with that. We have been working in our yard trying to get this house ready for sell. We lay grass seed and straw down in the front yard. We still have to do the back yard. Maybe this weekend. It is starting to look better. I see the grass a growing (new grass). There has been a bear spot in the yard for the longest time. Michael parks his truck there. But NO MORE! YAY! I can't wait to see the grass there and no straw there. Michael fixed the 2 flower beds. We got 2 more to go. Hopeful that will be done Sunday. I got to get the weeds out of them and Michael will fix the rocks around the beds and lay mulch down. I may have to go get some more greenery to plant too. I need 2 or 3 more hosta's for the front yard. I hope that Michael will also pressure washer the drive way and porch. He has to go around the house too with it. We also are going to lay a green out door carpet outside too. He asked today if his brother will help him. I am so happy that he did. I feel bad that I can't do more to help him. He does so much! He is a hard worker! That's why I love him so much! LOL Tomorrow is Thunder over Louisville. I don't think I can handle all that walking. My feet swell up so bad now. They hurt when they are swollen. Doctor said it is normal 'cause of the heat. I just can't wait until Summer and swell all over. LOL I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: