Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Nice day...

It is such a pretty day today. It is a little windy but feels good. It is gonna be in the middle 70's. Tomorrow and next day in the 80's. Gonna be a hot one. LOL I am just happy that winter is over and it feels like spring. All the trees are a blooming. My allergies are a blooming too. Michael called me a grouch this morning. From being one last night. I am truly sorry if I am Honey bunny. He has been real sweet to me lately. I told him I need to stay pregnant always for him be so sweet! LOL At least I am ok now. I was worried when I no can eat and throwing up all the time. I got 5 more months of Hell. How can ladies work when they are pregnant? I know I could not! Sick and now feet are swellening up. My belly swollen up too. LOL
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: