Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday night.....

Well, I got my first Heartburn today. (the first of being pregnant) I hate heartburn. All I ate was fish and fries in the oven with Tartar and ketsup. Boy am I in a foul mood too. I been in arguements with Michael today. He just makes me mad easy now. I just walk away and forget it. The neighbors got on my nerves tonite too. They have a grand daughter that lives there too and the little girl told Ana that her mom said she can't play with ana no more or come over here. Then I heard the grandmother say 'cause how mean Ana and a friend was to the little girl. I just wish I could speak out and not be so freakin shy. But those people are crazy anyway. They drink and fight all the time. Last summer the grandma and the daughter in law got into a big fight outside. One was biting and the other was pulling hair. Long time ago The lady (grandmother of the little girl) had a brother there that lived there and he shot his self. They get drunk and yell, fight all the time there. I get scared living here next to them. They are gonna get someone killed one day. It may be that little grand daughter of theres if they don't be careful. I just can't wait to move more now. Get the freakin out of here! I hope this house sells fast!

No comments: