Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What a day!!!!

Went to the funeral. It was ok until they said my mom's name and when we die, we will be together again. How so freakin sad. I broke in to tears! Why did he have to say that? I do not want to die. I do want to see my love ones again, but not by death. The day just got worse as of this evening. I been cleaning and Ana came a running to tell me she got to get the dogs in before some thing happens. I was like what? So I dropped what I was doing and went on the front porch to see what is going on. Those crazy people got in to it again. The lady was in her truck and was blocked in by her son. So she could not get out. SO what does she do but get speed and takes off close to my house and hit one of my good trees ( it was a good size too) and speeds and tear up my yard with tire marks. Why did we put grass seed down and straw? For some crazy idiot tear it down and make it worse? Lord help me move away from these people! She was so close to the house, she would have killed or hurt Ana in her room. Ana was in her room at the time. I got my heart beating so fast. I do not need the stress with this baby! I am already stress out over the age thing and my grandma dying. Now all this. I got my tree down and it was planted by my mom. How are they going to replace that? It looked so good too. It had pink flowers on it and was so full! What to do? I called the police, but she was not there so they could not do anything. They told me to go downtown and complain with pictures and she will force to have to pay and maybe go to jail. Her sons told me they would fix it. But Gees how much longer do I have to wait to put this house up for sell? It is going to take a long time to sell anyway. I want to move in August. Before this BABY! But will I make it?

No comments: