Friday, April 14, 2006

IT is sooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, is it summer now? God it is in the Middle 80's. I was just sweating here by typing. I NEED FANS OR AIR. It really is too early to turn on the window air units. But, I am ready to clean them out! I hate the heat and more being pregnant! I have to go thru the whole summer to be pregnant! My feet are killing me from swelling up. How will I go walk anywhere? I got sick yesterday from the heat. I worked so hard in the yard and I guess the heat got to me. My face was red and I thought I was gonna pass out a few times. But I still got up to cook for Ana and Michael. They was starving too. Poor Angel. I wish Ana was older to help me cook sometimes. Michael was too busy outside washing the cars with a pressure washer. Then here it rain in the night. He was soooo mad. He did all that work for nothing. LOL

No comments: