Monday, April 24, 2006

I just got that phone call that no one wants. Telling me that my grandma died last night. I went to see her Saturday and how different she looked from 2 weeks ago when I seen her last. I hate when someone dies that you know. She was 87. She had 5 daughters, 2 already died (one was my mom). I feel so sad now. Now I have to go to the funeral and I do not like those! Who does? I get kind of panicky at them. I do not want to die! I hate death! It is no fun at all. Is there a place after death? Is there really a Heaven? Or is it just say? I do not want to find out either. I had so many bad dreams last night. Being pregnant, I been having some wired dreams! But last night, I had many different dreams. They all was so bad! I even dreamed of my mom too. I wonder if it had anything doing with my grandma passing?

No comments: