Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday

It is such a nice spring day here. I am happy, the weather is good, the nausea is gone. What a beautiful day! I had another sign of pregnancy yesterday. Swollen feet and a real bad backache. But I rather have that then that throwing up stuff. That was horrible! I hope it does not come back! I think I may go work out in the yard today. We got to get this house together for we can find us a house. I want A house sooooooooooooo bad. I think we are gonna have a hard time getting a house now. We did our taxes sat. And screwed up big time on them! Lord! What to do now? I just hope if they see we sell this house and get that as a down payment. They wont look at our income. But who knows. Well, I am gonna get busy and clean some more. I had energy yesterday and I cleaned and cleaned. SO I am hoping I will do the same today.

No comments: